tc-announce message

Subject: New menu option for TC Administration Request Forms

TC chairs et al,

This is just a quick update to let you know that the TC Administration
Request forms were moved to a new URL last week.

You can now find them listed on the OASIS home page under the
Resources menu where they are listed as TC Admin Request Forms. You
can also link to them directly at
http://www.oasis-open.org/resources/tc-admin-requests .

If you had the previous location bookmarked, that link will no longer work.

Also, please be aware that JIRA is not sending automated
acknowledgment emails when you submit a request. Therefore, when you
submit a request, TC Admin is acknowledging 'by hand.' If you submit a
request and you do not hear from us within a day, please feel free to
drop us a line to ensure we've seen the ticket.

Please feel free to contact me with any questions.

Best regards,

/chet

Chet Ensign
http://www.oasis-open.org