tc-announce message

Subject: (ANN) Content Management Interoperability Services (CMIS) Version 1.0 Errata 01 approved and published as an Approved Errata

OASIS Members,

We are pleased to announce the approval and publication of an OASIS Errata by the members of the OASIS Content Management Interoperability Services (CMIS) TC:

Content Management Interoperability Services (CMIS) Version 1.0 Errata 01
OASIS Approved Errata 01

Overview:
This document lists approved errata to the CMIS Version 1.0 OASIS Standard.

URIs:
The prose specification document and related files are available here:

OASIS Approved Errata 01
Editable Source (Authoritative):
http://docs.oasis-open.org/cmis/CMIS/v1.0/errata-01/os/cmis-spec-v1.0-errata-01-os.doc

HTML:
http://docs.oasis-open.org/cmis/CMIS/v1.0/errata-01/os/cmis-spec-v1.0-errata-01-os.html

PDF:
http://docs.oasis-open.org/cmis/CMIS/v1.0/errata-01/os/cmis-spec-v1.0-errata-01-os.pdf

OASIS Standard Incorporating Approved Errata 01
Editable Source (Authoritative):
http://docs.oasis-open.org/cmis/CMIS/v1.0/errata-01/os/cmis-spec-v1.0-errata-01-os-complete.doc

HTML:
http://docs.oasis-open.org/cmis/CMIS/v1.0/errata-01/os/cmis-spec-v1.0-errata-01-os-complete.html

PDF:
http://docs.oasis-open.org/cmis/CMIS/v1.0/errata-01/os/cmis-spec-v1.0-errata-01-os-complete.pdf

Distribution ZIP files
For your convenience, OASIS provides a complete package of the prose specification and related files in a ZIP distribution file. You can download the ZIP file here:

http://docs.oasis-open.org/cmis/CMIS/v1.0/errata-01/os/cmis-spec-v1.0-errata-01-os.zip

Our congratulations to the TC on achieving this milestone.

========== Additional references:

[1] OASIS Content Management Interoperability Services (CMIS) TC
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/cmis/

[2] 15-day public review, 07 October 2011: http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/tc-announce/201110/msg00008.html and CS approval
TC ballot to approve Errata: https://www.oasis-open.org/committees/ballot.php?id=2136

/chet