tc-announce message

Subject: SAML Version 2.0 Errata 05 published as an Approved Errata

OASIS Members,

We are pleased to announce the approval and publication of an OASIS Approved Errata by the members of the Security Services (SAML) TC [1]:

SAML Version 2.0 Errata 05
OASIS Approved Errata

URIs:
The prose errata documents are available here:

Editable Source (Authoritative):
http://docs.oasis-open.org/security/saml/v2.0/errata05/os/saml-v2.0-errata05-os.odt

HTML:
http://docs.oasis-open.org/security/saml/v2.0/errata05/os/saml-v2.0-errata05-os.html

PDF:
http://docs.oasis-open.org/security/saml/v2.0/errata05/os/saml-v2.0-errata05-os.pdf

Our congratulations to the TC on this milestone.

========== Additional references:

[1] Security Services (SAML) TC
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/security/

/chet