tc-announce message

Subject: OData Version 4.0 and OData JSON Format Version 4.0 become OASIS Standards

OASIS members:

We are pleased to announce that OData Version 4.0 and OData JSON Format Version 4.0 from the OASIS Open Data Protocol (OData) TC have been approved by the membership as OASIS Standards [1].

The calls to vote were announced on 10 February 2014 [2] and closed 24 February 2014. A minimum of 45 affirmative votes were needed in order to win approval. The finally vote tally was 79 for OData and 73 for OData JSON Format with no negative votes received.

TC Administration will now prepare and publish the final OASIS Standards and notify members when they are available.

Our congratulations to the members of the TC and to the community of  implementers, developers and users who have brought the work  successfully to this milestone

=== Additional information

[1] Ballot
OData: https://www.oasis-open.org/committees/ballot.php?id=2568
OData JSON Format: https://www.oasis-open.org/committees/ballot.php?id=2569