tc-announce message

Subject: OASIS Message Queuing Telemetry Transport (MQTT) TC to begin work under expanded charter

OASIS members,

On 25 April 2016, the OASIS Message Queuing Telemetry Transport (MQTT) TC voted to approve rechartering the TC [1] and expanding its scope. The TC will hold its first meeting under its revised charter on 16 June 2016.

The revised charter for the MQTT TC is available here: https://www.oasis-open.org/committees/mqtt/charter.php. OASIS and the TC welcomes participation by all interested parties. OASIS members can join by going to the TC's web page at https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/mqtt/index.php and clicking 'join group' under Roster.

Non-OASIS members who wish to participate may contact us about joining OASIS [2].

Please feel free to forward this announcement to any other appropriate lists. OASIS is an open standards organization; we encourage your participation in our work.

---

[1] Special Majority Ballot:
https://www.oasis-open.org/committees/ballot.php?id=2925

[2] See http://www.oasis-open.org/join/