tc-announce message

Subject: Your Committee Note is available

Members of the Emergency Management TC,

Your Committee Note "Bi-directional Transformation of OASIS EDXL-TEP (Tracking of Emergency Patients) v1.1 and HL7 v2.7.1 Specification Version 1.0," Committee Note 01 is now published and available.

To respect the HL7 quarantine period, I will not announce it more broadly until you notify me that I can do so.

You can access the files at:

http://docs.oasis-open.org/emergency/TEP-HL7v2-transforms/v1.0/cn01/TEP-HL7v2-transforms-v1.0-cn01.docx (Authoritative)

http://docs.oasis-open.org/emergency/TEP-HL7v2-transforms/v1.0/cn01/TEP-HL7v2-transforms-v1.0-cn01.html

http://docs.oasis-open.org/emergency/TEP-HL7v2-transforms/v1.0/cn01/TEP-HL7v2-transforms-v1.0-cn01.pdf