tc-announce message

Subject: #UBL TC publishes ASN.1 Representations for both Universal Business Language v2.1 and UBL v2.2

OASIS Members,

We are pleased to announce the approval and publication of two OASIS Committee Notes (CNs) by the members of the OASIS Universal Business Language TC [1]:

UBL 2.1 Abstract Syntax Notation 1 (ASN.1) Alternative Representation Version 1.0
Committee Note 03

UBL 2.2 Abstract Syntax Notation 1 (ASN.1) Alternative Representation Version 1.0
Committee Note 01

These two Committee Notes supplement the Universal Business Language (Version 2.1 and Version 2.2) XSD schema expressions with suites of equivalent Abstract Syntax Notation 1 (ASN.1) constraint expressions.

The Committee Notes are available here:Â

UBL-2.1-ASN.1:
Editable source (Authoritative):
https://docs.oasis-open.org/ubl/UBL-2.1-ASN.1/v1.0/cn03/UBL-2.1-ASN.1-v1.0-cn03.xml
HTML:
https://docs.oasis-open.org/ubl/UBL-2.1-ASN.1/v1.0/cn03/UBL-2.1-ASN.1-v1.0-cn03.html
PDF:
https://docs.oasis-open.org/ubl/UBL-2.1-ASN.1/v1.0/cn03/UBL-2.1-ASN.1-v1.0-cn03.pdf
ASN.1 schemas:
https://docs.oasis-open.org/ubl/UBL-2.1-ASN.1/v1.0/cn03/asn/

UBL-2.2-ASN.1:
Editable source (Authoritative):
https://docs.oasis-open.org/ubl/UBL-2.2-ASN.1/v1.0/cn01/UBL-2.2-ASN.1-v1.0-cn01.xml
HTML:
https://docs.oasis-open.org/ubl/UBL-2.2-ASN.1/v1.0/cn01/UBL-2.2-ASN.1-v1.0-cn01.html
PDF:
https://docs.oasis-open.org/ubl/UBL-2.2-ASN.1/v1.0/cn01/UBL-2.2-ASN.1-v1.0-cn01.pdf
ASN.1 schemas:
https://docs.oasis-open.org/ubl/UBL-2.2-ASN.1/v1.0/cn01/asn/

For your convenience, OASIS provides a complete package of each Committee Note that you can download here:
UBL 2.1:
https://docs.oasis-open.org/ubl/UBL-2.1-ASN.1/v1.0/cn03/UBL-2.1-ASN.1-v1.0-cn03.zip
UBL 2.2:
https://docs.oasis-open.org/ubl/UBL-2.2-ASN.1/v1.0/cn01/UBL-2.2-ASN.1-v1.0-cn01.zip

Members of the UBL TC approved these Committee Notes by Full Majority votes on 13 March 2019 as documented in the TC minutes [2].

Our congratulations to all the members of the TC.

========== Additional references:

[1] OASIS Universal Business Language TC
https://www.oasis-open.org/committees/ubl/

[2] Approval:
https://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/ubl/201903/msg00012.html
--
Paul Knight....Document Process Analyst...mobile: +1 781-883-1783
OASIS - Advancing open standards for the information society