tc-announce message

Subject: Approval of the XACML terms of submission

Members of the XACML TC,

OASIS President Gershon Janssen has asked me to communicate his approval of the terms of submission for sending XACML REST Profile Version 1.1 and JSON Profile of XACML 3.0 Version 1.1 to ITU-T [1].

Staff will now work with Mr. Janssen to prepare the submission package and deliver it to the appropriate contact at the ITU-T. Per the OASIS Liaison Policy [2], the package may be submitted "no earlier than the 15th day after the notice of decision is transmitted to the submission requesters and OASIS members, and no later than the 45th day thereafter." You should, therefore, look for the submission to happen between 10/29/19 and 11/28/19.

Our congratulations to you all on advancing the work. We will contact you when the submission is ready. In the meantime, please feel free to contact us with any questions.

[1] Member review of proposed submission notice, 21 August 2019:Â
https://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/members/201908/msg00015.html

[2] Liaison policy:
Item 3 atÂhttps://www.oasis-open.org/policies-guidelines/liaison#submitwork

--