tc-editors message

Subject: Words of Wisdom on the TC Process and related issues of concern to TCs

In order to provide some quick tips and useful tidbits I've started a blog at http://oasistcadmin.wordpress.com. One very nice feature of a blog is that you can subscribe to it via a feed and be notified whenever there's something new to read. Another nice feature is that the tidbits are easily accessed, as opposed to an email archive.

I'll also be adding this information to the TC Guidelines, as appropriate. If you have a topic that you'd like to see addressed, please let me know. My goal is to post at least once a week, but don't hold me to it - it's not on my SLA list.

Mary

Mary P McRae
Manager of TC Administration, OASIS
email: mary.mcrae@oasis-open.org