tc-voting message

Subject: [tc-voting] An easy & great contribution to yourself, family,neighborhood and society

Dear Sir/Ma'am:

It is significantly beneficial to your local (public, private, school, college, institutional, or ...) library and its patrons to have a book titled

"Complete Conduct Principles for the 21st Century" by Dr. John Newton.

Please kindly suggest to your local library(ies) that the book be purchased. This is an easy but GREAT & respectable contribution you can make to yourself, your family, neighborhood and society!

"I find it heartening that you are crusading on behalf of this worthy book. It has occupied a space on our shelves for some time now. To have this book in our library is a quiet source of pride to me, the librarian." said Mr. Don Brusha, a highly respectable Librarian of Avon Park Library in Avon Park, Florida, USA, in a letter to me regarding the book.

This book is a MUST for EVERYONE to be better prepared for personal conduct for the 21st century.  EVERY  LIBRARY  SHOULD  HAVE  IT.

You may ask yourself
      >    How to make people respect you
      >    How to win friends
      >    How to let your conduct help your health, work, job, career, relationships, spirit,  mind, well-being, ...
      >    How to make your life smoother and happier
      >    How to do whatever you like without being unpleasant to other people
      >    How to develop good conduct in your children or students
      >    How to make the world peaceful and better

You (and the library patrons) can find all the answers to these questions, and much more, in this great book.

BENEFITS to each individual reader: Many! -- such as for health, work, job, career, self-improvement, education, relationships, spirit, mind, well-being, and much more -- almost all the areas that are important to you in the 21st century. People around you will benefit, too. (Please see the preface of the book for details.)

EVERYONE may find this book useful and helpful, regardless of age (from children to oldsters), occupation, rank, status, gender, religious beliefs, nationality, country, or region.

If you are a parent or a teacher, you can learn how to develop good conduct in your children or students from this book. Please advise your children or students to read the book. It will result in great benefits for both you and them.

The book's content is obvious from its title. The complete useful conduct principles cover not only what we should do, but also what we should not do -- especially those faults people make often and easily.

"The book will also be effective for violence prevention for the whole society." said some experts.

This timely, unique, and very important book is designed to suit most people, and is self-contained and user-friendly.

This book is significantly different and better than competitive works.

Some of its innovative contents may help solve problems that Western culture cannot.

The book's merit and importance have been recognized and praised by many experts, elected public officials, and world leaders.

How to make the world peaceful and better ---
You (and the library patrons) can find the solution in the book.
Let's work together to make the world peaceful and better!

The author, John Newton, holds a Ph.D. from MIT, and does researches at Harvard. His long-term research on "The personal conduct in the human society of the 21st century" resulted in this book. It is published by Nicer Century World Organization, headquartered beside Harvard University and MIT, two leading institutes of new knowledge and literature.

It has the Library of Congress Cataloging-in-Publication data.
Hardcover (case bound, Smyth sewn; with dust jacket)  ISBN 0967370574
Paperback (perfect bound)  ISBN 0967370582
Bound durably and functionally to stand up to heavy library use.  60 lb natural acid-free excellent and healthful paper. 5.5inX8.5in. 192 pages. Including Principle Index and General Index. Self-contained.

If you are personally interested in more information about the availability of the book and wish to request an Internet link, this section (within ---- signs) is for you. Otherwise you may skip this section.

The book is available from many fine on-line bookstores, traditional bookstores, book wholesalers, book dealers, etc.

For your convenience, I herewith provide you with a link directly to the book page in the shopping directory of Yahoo!, the world's No. 1 Internet directory (Some bookstores there offer great discounts [for a limited time]):

http://shopping.yahoo.com/shop?d=b&id=3680641&clink=dmpr-hm/rp&cf=setup

Again, please kindly suggest to your local library(ies) that the book be purchased.

Also, please kindly forward this e-mail to people you know.

Your effort to make a GREAT and respectable contribution to yourself, to your family and neighborhood, to people you know, and to the whole society will be highly appreciated.

Sincerely yours,

Tom Carter, Ph.D.
President, Nicer Century World Organization
Massachusetts, USA

(Nicer Century World Organization is an educational, non-profit, non-partisan organization; it endeavors to make the 21st century nicer than ever before. To accomplish its mission, Nicer Century World Organization is proud to introduce this book.)