tc-voting message

Subject: [tc-voting] Service Gets You Debt-Free in 24 months!

Reduce Your Debt & Eliminate All Interest and Fees!
Click Here Now to Reduce Your Debt up to 60%

Your Free, No Obligation Debt Consultation
is only a Click away!
• 100% Confidential: Your consultation is strictly private!
• Speed things up: Pay off your balances faster!
• Eliminate Fees: Get rid of those annoying Over-Limit and Late Fees
• No Home Ownership required

Restore Your Credit Rating
End creditor harrassment and leave the hassle behind!
You can be Debt-Free in 24 Months or Less!

We use the list management services of an independent 3rd party to ensure your address will be removed upon request. Please send your e-mail to remove@virtual-biz.net with the word "remove" in the subject line if you wish to be taken off of our list.