tcmembers message

Subject: Workspace technical difficulties

HI TC members,

We are experiencing a technicalÂproblem with the TC members-only pages and related tools. If you see any anomaly, please know it is not you, your account specifically or your personal browser settings. The problem is entirely at the server level.

As example, you may see a presentation that seems to connect you to a different set of co-workers or group of TCs other than yours. This seems to be an application presentationÂissue in the members-only pages, as all underlying data is correct, according to our preliminary testing.Â

The issue has been escalated to the highest level of support and is being investigated. Until it is resolved, I recommend you avoid using the TC members-only tools.

Other related systems are functioningÂas expected. These include:
Â-ÂmailingÂlists
Â- public committee pagesÂ
Â-Â Issues lists
Â- TC repositories
Â- wikis

Thanks for your patience with this. I'll report back when I know more.

Scott...

--
Scott McGrath
COO