telecom-ms message

Subject: Telecom MS Members Invited to Join the Telecom MS Steering Committee Meetings

Hi,

I would like to invite all members of the Telecom MS to join the Telecom MS Steering Committee conference calls held bi-weekly at 5:30 to 6:00 PM ET – the next call is on 3 June 2008.

Feel free to contact me with any questions.

Best,

Dee

The bridge details:

Dial in: +1 613-763-0170

Access code: 393 5229#

Bridge Identifier (in case an operator answers): ESN 329 0170

Worldwide dial in numbers:

US:

North Carolina 919-905-0033

Massachusetts 978-288-4793