telecom-ms message

Subject: RE: [telecom-ms] FW: TM Forum - Competion of TR141 (SDF - IGPD)

Abbie,

I am not sure you did the right think by sharing this document. This is a TM Forum document available only to TM Forum members. I don’t know whether you verified if all TMS members are or not TM Forum members, but as that list may grow and it is not checked against the other, I think it is not appropriate to do that anyway. Any documents TM Forum wants to share with OASIS TMS should come through an official liaison I think. I think none of the OASIS SC member companies want to run the risk of litigation, so I will go on record saying that Alcatel-Lucent disagrees with sharing and/or reviewing this document in OASIS TMS, until we don’t receive it officially, with a clear purpose from Tm Forum, or until it becomes a publicly available document, without restrictions.

Regards,

Michael

From: Abbie Barbir [mailto:abbieb@nortel.com]
Sent: Tuesday, June 17, 2008 7:41 AM
To: telecom-ms@lists.oasis-open.org

All,

I am forwarding this as FYI from the TM Forum. Our MS is in the document.

Please note the statement from TMF that I do repeat here

"This may be shared with the Industry Group you represented in your contribution, but I would ask that if any of the content is to be used in any subsequent developments, or if you wish to distribute outside of the Industry Group represented – that you first make an associated request to TM Forum"

PS: Sorry to SPAM you inbox, I will be asking OASIS for a document reposority where I can just send the link next time.

Regards

Abbie