telecom-ms message

Subject: Call for Participation: 2008 Open Standards Forum, 29 September - 3 October , UK

All,

I am proud to let you know that the Telecom MS have managed to organize an excellent workshop "Adopting SOA for Telecom" (see http://events.oasis-open.org/home/forum/2008/workshop and http://events.oasis-open.org/home/forum/2008/schedule ) as part of the 2008 OASIS Open Standards forum (http://events.oasis-open.org/home/forum/2008).

I would encourage you to attend this event and to pass the event information around so we can have the maximum number of participants.

Regards
Abbie

PS:  Many thanks to the workshop program committee on a job well done.

Workshop Programme Committee:

  • Michael Giordano (Avaya)
  • Abbie Barbir (Nortel)
  • Hanane Becha (Nortel)
  • Tony Nadaline (IBM)
  • Stephane Maes (Oracle)
  • Sune Jakobsson (Telenor)
  • Rakesh Radhakrishnan (Sun Microsystems)
  • Ian Jones (BT)