tgf-comment message

Subject: OASIS TGF: EPR-forum and tGov-consept !

EPR-forum and it's tGov-consept:

 ( http://tGov.no/tgf )

We are using the TGF Transformational Government Framework (TGF) Pattern Language Core Patterns Version 1.0 Committee Specification 01 dated 11 January 2012 as part of our services offerings to our clients and advising them of the appropriateness of the conformance clauses to their situation.  This does not require interoperation of multiple implementations.
--

Best regards EPR-forum

Hans A. Kielland Aanesen

(M.Sc. Engineering Cybernetics/ Business Economist )

CEO EPR-forum (tGov)          hans@eprforum.no

CEO IT & Integration AS         hans@iti.as

Senior Advisor Transformational Government Framework (TGF and eGov 2.0)
Advancing an overall framework for using IT to improve the delivery of Public and Private services

Mobile: +47 40291180

Member of
OASIS  and OASIS eGov MS
Co-founder of EPR-forum  and the
PSQA alliance (Public Supervision & Quality Assurance)
Chair
OASIS BCM-EPR SC
Contributor and voting member
OASIS TGF TC, BCM TC and CAM TC
OASIS BCM and CAM has been international SOA standards opening up an enormous potential of new services

Norwegian SOA driven projects: “Arena Helseinnovasjon”(Vitheia AS) and “Mulighetenes Eldreomsorg”(EPR-forum)