tgf-comment message

Subject: Fw: [tgf] Public Review of TGF e-Health Profile Version 1.0 CND01

The Public Review period for the Transformational Government Framework e-Health Profile Version 1.0 has now closed and I can report that no comments have been received.  I will therefore instigate the ballot shortly to proceed to approval as a Committee Note.

John

----- Forwarded Message -----
From: Chet Ensign <chet.ensign@oasis-open.org>
To: TGF TC List <tgf@lists.oasis-open.org>
Sent: Monday, 5 May 2014, 19:10
Subject: [tgf] Your Public Review for a TGF e-Health Profile Version 1.0 CND01 has been announced

Members of the TGF TC,

Your 30 day public review of Transformational Government Framework e-Health Profile Version 1.0 has been announced. The reviews end on 04 June 2014. You can find the announcement at https://www.oasis-open.org/news/announcements/30-day-public-review-for-transformational-government-framework-tgf-e-health-profi

I have also posted announcements in the OASIS and eGov LinkedIn groups, tweeted the announcement and announced it on Facebook. Feel free to like/retweet/comment on any of my posts in order to give the Committee Note Draft more exposure.

Also, please keep in mind the OASIS requirements for handling comments [1]. Non-TC member feedback can only be submitted to the TC's comment list ws-brsp-comment@lists.oasis-open.org. The TC must have someone subscribed to this mail list to monitor comments. All submitted comments must be acknowledged by the TC. In addition, the TC needs to maintain a log of comments received and their resolutions. The comment resolution log will need to be available when you begin your next public review. A simple comment resolution log template is available in OpenDocument [2] and Office [3] format.

Let me know if you have any questions regarding the review or next steps.

=== Additional references:

--

/chet

Primary: +1 973-996-2298