tgf message

Subject: OASIS TGF TC - Welcome

Hi All

Just wanted to say thanks for your attendance yesterday and for your faith in electing me as chair.  Our TC is somewhat ground breaking for OASIS, not being a typical technical TC, and I’m sure we will test the TC procedures, particularly the new non-standards mode of working.    Being dispersed globally and thus the difficulties of coming together often enough, means we cannot rely on just making progress during once a month conference calls, and I will be looking to do a lot of business between meetings via email or other avenues if necessary.  So please feel free to post any thoughts/comments to the mailing list, or to me personally, and I will ensure they get immediate attention to keep momentum.

I’ll be pushing out a lot of stuff over the next few days arising out of yesterday’s call so apologies in advance for possible overload.

Regards

John Borras

Chair OASIS TGF Technical Committee

m. +(0)44 7976 157745