tgf message

Subject: TGF DELIVERABLES

As mentioned on our call yesterday, please find attached my draft document which attempts to explain in greater detail the list of deliverables as set out in the TC Charter.  It’s very important that we get a common understanding of the deliverables from the outset so please take some time to review this document and let me have any comments or alternative suggestions within the next couple of weeks if possible.

I would see this document as being an important input to the workshop in DC on 9 Dec and then for us to use it in our TC meeting on 10th to determine our work programme.

Regards

John Borras

Chair OASIS TGF Technical Committee

m. +(0)44 7976 157745