tgf message

Subject: Groups - TC Meeting modified

I have posted a provisional agenda for our TC meeeting in Washington DC.
We may need to amend this in the light of the outcomes of the TG workshop
on 9th December.  Please let me have any suggestions for alterations or
additions to this draft.

 -- Mr. John Borras*

TC Meeting has been modified by Mr. John Borras*

Date:  Friday, 10 December 2010
Time:  10:00am - 01:00pm ET

Event Description:
Fairfax Hotel, Embassy Row, Washington DC www.starwoodhotels.com/preferredguest/property/overview/index.html?propertyID=245

Dial-in details tbc

Agenda:
Provisional:

1.	Welcome and Roll call
2.	Minutes of meeting held 21 October and matters arising
3.	Review of TG Workshop outcomes
4.	Review of TC Deliverables
-  TG Framework Outline file refers
-  Agreement on Standard or non-Standard TC mode
-  Scope of Government  Andy Hopkirks e-mail of 1 Nov and others refer
5.	Work Programme:
-  Prioritisation
-  Timescales and milestones
-  Organisation
-  Responsibilities
6.	Liaisons and marketing targets
7.	Brainstorm TG Reference Model
8.      Any Other Business
9.	Dates of future meetings:
-  Confirmation of schedule of dates for next 6 monthly meetings.

Minutes:

View event details:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/tgf/event.php?event_id=28683

PLEASE NOTE:  If the above link does not work for you, your email
application may be breaking the link into two pieces.  You may be able to
browser.

BEGIN:VCALENDAR
METHOD:PUBLISH
VERSION:2.0
X-WR-CALNAME:My Calendar
BEGIN:VEVENT
CATEGORIES:MEETING
STATUS:TENTATIVE
DTSTAMP:20101111T000000Z
DTSTART:20101210T150000Z
DTEND:20101210T180000Z
SEQUENCE:4
SUMMARY:TC Meeting
  www.starwoodhotels.com/preferredguest/property/overview/index.html?propertyID=245\n\nDial-in
  details tbc\n\nGroup: OASIS Transformational Government Framework
  TC\nCreator: Mr. John Borras*
URL:http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/tgf/event.php?event_id=28683
UID:http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/tgf/event.php?event_id=28683
END:VEVENT