tgf message

Subject: OASIS TGF TC MEETING 10 DEC - PAPERS

Please find attached the papers for our TC meeting on Friday.  They are all available on the TC website as well.

Just to confirm the location, it will take place at the Hilton Washington Hotel, 2015 Massachusetts Avenue NW, Washington, DC  20036

Tel: 1-202-265-1600

http://www1.hilton.com/en_US/hi/hotel/DCAERHF-Hilton-Washington-Embassy-Row-District-of-Columbia/index.do

In  the Consulate Ballroom  - http://www.hilton.com/en/hi/hotels/meeting_space.jhtml;jsessionid=FESQH54GU1LCOCSGBIV2VCQ?ctyhocn=DCAERHF

The dial in numbers are contained in the Office Communicator Server file in attached.

We hope to have Internet access at the meeting but that is not yet certain so I suggest if anyone has any problems on the day they phone or text me on my mobile, number below.

Advance notification of any absences would be appreciated thanks.

Regards

John Borras

Chair OASIS TGF Technical Committee

m. +(0)44 7976 157745