[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]
Subject: OASIS TGF TC - ACTIONS FROM LAST MEETING
Welcome back after the festive break. Just a gentle reminder to start the New year of the actions from our last TC meeting. Can I ask that we have some positive progress to report on next week’s call from everyone please and if decisions are needed on any aspect can the question(s) be posted in advance of the call. I’ll be posting the agenda, call-in details and any relevant papers for the TC call later this week.
1. John to keep the EC abreast of the developments of the TC. – Peter will be reporting on his recent meeting with Karel de Vriendt
2. John to obtain webcast users from WB.
3. Assignees to prepare output for approval or decisions at next meeting.
a. Peter/Chris- to produce the reference model, glossary of terms and the development of the overall framework and narrative
b. Oliver/Colin – Validate the set of Principles
c. Andy – Validate the CSFs
d. Nigel – Validate the Business change model
e. All – to sign up to the Wiki and contribute to the discussions on the various aspects.
4. Gershon to review OECD activity.
5. Steve to post OECD white paper to Wiki.
6. Gershon/Peter to translate key materials in other languages in due course.
7. John – to arrange for a Wiki to be set up to enable discussions and collaboration - completed
Chair OASIS TGF Technical Committee
m. +(0)44 7976 157745