tgf message

Subject: TGF Business Model

Hi All,

            I have put some comments/suggestions on the Business model up on the wiki at http://wiki.oasis-open.org/tgf

I would welcome your comments on this

Regards

Nig

Nig Greenaway

Government Division

FUJITSU SERVICES

Lovelace Road, Bracknell, Berkshire, RG12 8SN

Tel: +44 (0) 843 354 5637 Internal: 7302 5637

Mob : +44 (0) 7867 833147 Internal: 7383 3147

E-mail: nig.greenaway@uk.fujitsu.com
Web: http://uk.fujitsu.com

Fujitsu Services Limited, Registered in England no 96056, Registered Office 22 Baker Street, London, W1U 3BW

This e-mail is only for the use of its intended recipient. Its contents are subject to a duty of confidence and may be privileged. Fujitsu Services does not guarantee that this e-mail has not been intercepted and amended or that it is virus-free.

From: John Borras [mailto:johnaborras@yahoo.co.uk]
Sent: 10 January 2011 09:00
To: tgf@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [tgf] OASIS TGF TC - ACTIONS FROM LAST MEETING

Hi All

Welcome back after the festive break.  Just a gentle reminder to start the New year of the actions from our last TC meeting.  Can I ask that we have some positive progress to report on next week’s call from everyone please and if decisions are needed on any aspect can the question(s) be posted in advance of the call.  I’ll be posting the agenda, call-in details and any relevant papers for the TC call later this week.

Actions:

1.       John to keep the EC abreast of the developments of the TC. – Peter will be reporting on his recent meeting with Karel de Vriendt

2.       John to obtain webcast users from WB.

3.       Assignees to prepare output for approval or decisions at next meeting.

a.       Peter/Chris- to produce the reference model, glossary of terms and the development of the overall framework and narrative

b.      Oliver/Colin – Validate the set of Principles

c.       Andy – Validate the CSFs

d.      Nigel – Validate the Business change model

e.      All – to sign up to the Wiki and contribute to the discussions on the various aspects.

4.       Gershon to review OECD activity.

5.       Steve to post OECD white paper to Wiki.

6.       Gershon/Peter to translate key materials in other languages in due course.

7.       John – to arrange for a Wiki to be set up to enable discussions and collaboration - completed

Regards

John Borras

Chair OASIS TGF Technical Committee

m. +(0)44 7976 157745