tgf message

Subject: RE: [tgf] Groups - TGF Stakeholder Model - Initial Proposal (20110124 - The Stakeholder Model - Proposal v0.B.doc) uploaded

Thanks Nig.  Nicely timed as we can talk about this on the call later today and ensure we can see the fit of it with the rest of the Framework.

John

-----Original Message-----
From: nig.greenaway@uk.fujitsu.com [mailto:nig.greenaway@uk.fujitsu.com]
Sent: 24 January 2011 11:26
To: tgf@lists.oasis-open.org

The text of this document is also posted on the TGF wiki allowing members
to propose changes and enncements.

 -- Mr Nig Greenaway

The document named TGF Stakeholder Model - Initial Proposal (20110124 - The
Stakeholder Model - Proposal v0.B.doc) has been submitted by Mr Nig
Greenaway to the OASIS Transformational Government Framework TC document
repository.

Document Description:
This document outlines the proposed Stakeholder model TGF TC deliverable.

View Document Details:
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/document.php?document_id=40853

Download Document:
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/40853/20110124%20-%20The%20Stakeholder%20Model%20-%20Proposal%20v0.B.doc