tgf message

Subject: RE: [tgf] Groups - TGF Reference Model (20110126 - ReferenceDiagram - Proposal v0.B.png) uploaded

Looks good Nig..but is it a Reference Model?

It's darn hard trying to pigeon hole these things and have it understood the world over..but down here we might call this a form of Context diagram..

But I don't think that's quite right either.  Maybe it’s a stakeholder diagram

Whatever, I think it greatly helps folks understand the inter relationships between the 'bits'..

Cheers
Colin

-----Original Message-----
From: nig.greenaway@uk.fujitsu.com [mailto:nig.greenaway@uk.fujitsu.com]
Sent: Thursday, 27 January 2011 12:10 a.m.
To: tgf@lists.oasis-open.org

I had a further look at this model and tweaked it a little.

 -- Mr Nig Greenaway

The document revision named TGF Reference Model (20110126 - Reference
Diagram - Proposal v0.B.png) has been submitted by Mr Nig Greenaway to the
OASIS Transformational Government Framework TC document repository.  This
document is revision #1 of 20110125 - Reference Diagram - Proposal
v0.A.png.

Document Description:
This a a proposed reference model for Transformational Government

View Document Details:
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/document.php?document_id=40883

Download Document:
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/40883/20110126%20-%20Reference%20Diagram%20-%20Proposal%20v0.B.png

Revision:
This document is revision #1 of 20110125 - Reference Diagram - Proposal
v0.A.png.  The document details page referenced above will show the
complete revision history.

-OASIS Open Administration

====
====