tgf message

Subject: RE: PIC document from Ted ([tgf] Groups - Obama's Wall StreetJournal Article)

It could also be useful in our wider eGov Member Section conversations with the WCO..

Cheers
Colin

-----Original Message-----
From: John Borras [mailto:johnaborras@yahoo.co.uk]
Sent: Thursday, 27 January 2011 10:25 p.m.
To: 'Haas, Ted'; 'TGF TC List '
Subject: RE: [tgf] Groups - Obama's Wall Street Journal Article

Ted

Thanks very much for this information.  I think as we develop our set of deliverables we will find a place in some of the Committee Notes to reference this material and indeed we need to make sure that we can show how our initiative supports the policies and strategies of the White House, the European Commission and other major public sector bodies.  So let's come back to this a little later in our timetable.

Regards
John Borras

Chair OASIS TGF Technical Committee

m. +(0)44 7976 157745