tgf message

Subject: RE: [tgf] Groups - TGF Reference Model (20110126 - ReferenceDiagram - Proposal v0.B.png) uploaded

Many thanks Chris

I think it is good.  It definitely takes us forward wrt logical links between the bits - absolutely.
A small nit - some of the terminology does not seem to match the Framework, but maybe I am working off an older version of that (and 'Terminology' itself is missing). Support Ecosystem?

I think both this and Nig's add good value in helping folks understand what we are on about.

And I think they build off each other.  Armed with yours, I'm wondering if Nig could further tweak his...as it has a mix of stakeholder relationships and 'environments' (support ecosystem).  If the latter were dropped and the model revised to be pure-play stakeholder relationships I think the two would fit together hand-in-glove.

I still don't know what to call them sorry... but whatever they are to be called, they are good!

Great stuff!

Cheers
Colin

-----Original Message-----
From: Chris Parker [mailto:chris.parker@cstransform.com]
Sent: Friday, 28 January 2011 12:52 a.m.
To: Colin Wallis; tgf@lists.oasis-open.org

Colin

It would also be good to have your and other's views on the attached diagram, which was I was inspired to produce after looking at Nig's and also after reflecting on your question about the "logical links" between the TGF components.

What I've tried to do is maintain a link with the structure of Peter's TGF Framework,showing all the major sets of the process, and how the different components and actors interact.   Having consulted with Nig and Peter, I think this is yet another "not-really-a-reference-model"!  But it might nevertheless be helpful as part of the story in some way, showing how the components in the overall TGF interact with the key stakeholders mapped out in Nig's diagram.

Chris Parker
Managing Partner, CS Transform Ltd, +44 7951 754 060