tgf message

Subject: RE: [tgf] Groups - TIME OF NEXT TC MEETING

Title: RE: [tgf] Groups - TCminutes2011_01_20.rtf uploaded

I've now got to go to RSA in SFO that week so it will be a close one, but I think I can just get onto this call before heading to the airport homeward bound.

From: John Borras [mailto:johnaborras@yahoo.co.uk]
Sent: Monday, 31 January 2011 9:47 p.m.
To: tgf@lists.oasis-open.org

Thanks for the responses.   On balance we should stick with the original time, therefore the time of the meeting on 17th February will be 17.30 UK/18.30 CET/09.30 PST/06.30 NZ (18/02).

Apologies if this causes some of you problems but whichever time we opted for was not going to be popular with everyone.  Please do your best to attend if only for part of the meeting.

John