tgf message

Subject: RE: [tgf] RE: Call-in facilities?

Yes please.

John

From: Greenaway Nigel [mailto:Nig.Greenaway@uk.fujitsu.com]
Sent: 02 February 2011 09:59
To: John Borras; peter@peterfbrown.com; TGF TC List

Shall we settle e on that then?  If so I’ll change the announcement as at least Andy Hopkirk has indicated that he will join in

Regards

Nig

Nig Greenaway

Government Division

FUJITSU SERVICES

Lovelace Road, Bracknell, Berkshire, RG12 8SN

Tel: +44 (0) 843 354 5637 Internal: 7302 5637

Mob : +44 (0) 7867 833147 Internal: 7383 3147

E-mail: nig.greenaway@uk.fujitsu.com
Web: http://uk.fujitsu.com

Fujitsu Services Limited, Registered in England no 96056, Registered Office 22 Baker Street, London, W1U 3BW

This e-mail is only for the use of its intended recipient. Its contents are subject to a duty of confidence and may be privileged. Fujitsu Services does not guarantee that this e-mail has not been intercepted and amended or that it is virus-free.