tgf message

Subject: General editing issues

All:

At this stage of our deliberations, we should be concentrating on broad brush content, structure, flow and general “appropriateness” of content.

As an editor, one of my roles will be to clean up all language, house style, minor typos, numbering, formatting and all the lovely trivia that make editing such a joy ;-)

I propose to start that level of editing only when the TC has agreed at its meeting next week about the overall document(s).

After next week’s meeting, I will work with Chris to have a draft with suitable numbering (lines, sections, headings, etc) against which the TC members can submit comments and issues, including crossing t’s and dotting i’s and we will start formal issue tracking using the sort of comment structure that John has already put forward.

So, keep the big picture for now and certainly keep note and forward to us minor edits that should be taken on board.

Cheers,

Peter

Peter F Brown

Independent Consultant

Transforming our Relationships with Information Technologies

Web       www.peterfbrown.com

Blog        pensivepeter.wordpress.com

Twitter   @pensivepeter

P.O. Box 49719, Los Angeles, CA 90049, USA

Tel: +1.310.694.2278