tgf message

Subject: RE: [tgf] Groups - TGF Primer - Working Draft 01(TGF-Primer-v1.0-wd01.pdf) uploaded

+1 to John's affirmation!

It is very impressive. I can almost feel the physical 'shoulders to the wheel' and mental cycles it must have taken in getting this wagon moving and re-parked.
I am able to see some, but perhaps not all John's requests below, in this new draft (they may be there but on a quick skim maybe I have missed one).
I do have some comments but they are largely consistency/editorial.
I like your intro to SOA, and forms the basis of more to be done here.

Well done guys - man, this is a serious effort!

Cheers
Colin

-----Original Message-----
From: John Borras [mailto:johnaborras@yahoo.co.uk]
Sent: Saturday, 26 February 2011 4:00 a.m.
To: tgf@lists.oasis-open.org

Thanks very much for this Peter, it looks very professional!   As I said earlier let's have a working session with as many as can make it next week to review this.  Can everyone select their preferences in the attached Doodle scheduler please www.doodle.com/a7ez85amphyck82b    If necessary we'll run more than one slot to give everyone a chance to contribute.

Peter - can you confirm:
- that this draft accommodates Chris' revisions following the last TC meeting and the proposal by Andy for a three level document;
- it includes Andy's suggested changes to the CSFs - need to show those changes please;
- what other changes you have made in addition to those above?

I've got some comments and will feed them in once you've issued your email mentioned below.

John