tgf message

Subject: RE: [tgf] Groups - TGF Primer Working Draft 01 - REVIEW CALL

Hi John,
	Yes you can use my conference no. UK numbers are 0800 023 4295 or 02076351808 and the participant code is 81911245#

For non-UK access, there is a list of phone nos available at http://www.btconferencing.com/fujitsu/en/gb/globalaccess/index.asp?bid=660_fujitsu

Regards

Nig

Nig Greenaway

Government Division

FUJITSU SERVICES

Lovelace Road, Bracknell, Berkshire, RG12 8SN

Tel: +44 (0) 843 354 5637 Internal: 7302 5637

Mob : +44 (0) 7867 833147 Internal: 7383 3147

E-mail: nig.greenaway@uk.fujitsu.com
Web: http://uk.fujitsu.com

Fujitsu Services Limited, Registered in England no 96056, Registered Office 22 Baker Street, London, W1U 3BW

This e-mail is only for the use of its intended recipient. Its contents are subject to a duty of confidence and may be privileged. Fujitsu Services does not guarantee that this e-mail has not been intercepted and amended or that it is virus-free.