tgf message

Subject: Issue - Conceptual - Policy Products, line 380 - closed

Title: New Issue - Conceptual - Policy Products

Nig:

I think you are right and I’ve taken the liberty of editing your thoughts further. I’d suggest that the bullet point read as follows:

“The development and management of Policy Products: These documents formally define government-wide goals for achieving government transformation and thus constitute the documented commitment of any conformant agency to the transformational process”

Does that work?

Peter

From: Greenaway Nigel [mailto:Nig.Greenaway@uk.fujitsu.com]
Sent: Monday, 28 February, 2011 04:20
To: TGF TC List
Subject: [tgf] New Issue - Conceptual - Policy Products

Line 380 Policy products are rather abruptly introduced here (and mentioned again in the context of a map) in the conformance table at line 384.

I think the new reader could be confused by this and the description in line 380 is aligned to an agency (albeit a conformant one).

I suggest something like:-

“The development and management of Policy Products that formally define government-wide approaches designed to achieve the goals of citizen service transformation”

(This is based on the definition at line 533 and I think is clearer than the present text).

Regards

Nig

Nig Greenaway

Government Division

FUJITSU SERVICES

Lovelace Road, Bracknell, Berkshire, RG12 8SN

Tel: +44 (0) 843 354 5637 Internal: 7302 5637

Mob : +44 (0) 7867 833147 Internal: 7383 3147

E-mail: nig.greenaway@uk.fujitsu.com
Web: http://uk.fujitsu.com

Fujitsu Services Limited, Registered in England no 96056, Registered Office 22 Baker Street, London, W1U 3BW

This e-mail is only for the use of its intended recipient. Its contents are subject to a duty of confidence and may be privileged. Fujitsu Services does not guarantee that this e-mail has not been intercepted and amended or that it is virus-free.