tgf message

Subject: Issue 9 - Conceptual - Franchise Marketplace Model "Safe Harbour" - open

Title: New Issue - Conceptual - Franchise Marketplace Model

Nig:

I agree that the term needs to change but I’m not convinced that “assured intermediation” is the answer: if individuals themselves manage transactions (as you suggest they should be able to) then there is no intermediation.

What is the main concern here? That it is trusted? Interoperable? Pick ‘n’ mix availability?

If we can be clearer what is understood here, the right term should emerge…

Peter

From: Greenaway Nigel [mailto:Nig.Greenaway@uk.fujitsu.com]
Sent: Monday, 28 February, 2011 04:25
To: TGF TC List
Subject: [tgf] New Issue - Conceptual - Franchise Marketplace Model

Line 737. Chris, Bill and I discussed the ‘Safe Harbour’ concept in the diagram some time ago. I felt uncomfortable about the term during the initial review of the model. Whilst we didn’t finally agree on a term, we were reasonably happy with the term ‘Assured Intermediation’. This allows government, or (more desirably?) intermediaries or individuals themselves (with underlying technical support) to manage transactions.

Regards

Nig

Nig Greenaway

Government Division

FUJITSU SERVICES

Lovelace Road, Bracknell, Berkshire, RG12 8SN

Tel: +44 (0) 843 354 5637 Internal: 7302 5637

Mob : +44 (0) 7867 833147 Internal: 7383 3147

E-mail: nig.greenaway@uk.fujitsu.com
Web: http://uk.fujitsu.com

Fujitsu Services Limited, Registered in England no 96056, Registered Office 22 Baker Street, London, W1U 3BW

This e-mail is only for the use of its intended recipient. Its contents are subject to a duty of confidence and may be privileged. Fujitsu Services does not guarantee that this e-mail has not been intercepted and amended or that it is virus-free.