tgf message

Subject: Some general remarks

Hi:

As you will have seen, there has been a mass of activity around comments and issues posted and I want to take a brief moment to clarify a couple of points.

Just because I have replied and marked an issue as “closed” does not prevent any TC member asking that the issue be discussed further and an alternate solution be sought. Simply drop me an e-mail offlist and I will re-post the issue and any comments together with a new issue number.

Some material in the Working Draft 01 is new – such as the sections on Technology Management Framework; Terminology; Reference Model – please be sure to review these in detail as they have not been scrutinised with as many eyes as other material.

I have been numbering two separate series of issues – one for issues related to specific line numbers and text changes; and the other for more general comments – but this may get confusing in the future, so I propose to only use one number series from here on in – I will mark general issues clearly enough that we shouldn’t have a problem but I want to keep it simple. I will post an updated version of the Issues List in the next couple of days (at latest before the editorial review meeting on Thursday) so you can see current status and make further comments as you see fit

As we will have an informal review meeting on Thursday – I would encourage all TC members to post new issues to the list before then – do not be discouraged by Nig’s example or use his effort as an excuse to not comment further! ;-)

Cheers,

Peter

Peter F Brown

Independent Consultant

Transforming our Relationships with Information Technologies

Web         www.peterfbrown.com

Blog          pensivepeter.wordpress.com

LinkedIn  www.linkedin.com/in/pensivepeter

Twitter     @pensivepeter

P.O. Box 49719, Los Angeles, CA 90049, USA

Tel: +1.310.694.2278