tgf message

Subject: FW: NIEM NTE session proposal

Hi Folks,

One of my guys is trying to recruit panellists from eGov for the NIEM National Training Event.  Do any of you know someone who would be interested in participating in this August event?

Joe Wheeler
MTG Management Consultants, L.L.C.
www.mtgmc.com
(206) 442-5010 Phone
(206) 849-7772 Mobile

Helping our clients make a difference in the lives of the people they serve.

The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material.  If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from any computer.

-----Original Message-----
From: James E Cabral
Sent: Friday, February 18, 2011 7:43 PM
To: dee.schur@oasis-open.org
Cc: jharris@ncsc.dni.us; george@pcintellect.com; Robin.Gibson@courts.mo.gov; Joseph D. Wheeler; Peter Brown (peter-oasis@justbrown.net)
Subject: NIEM NTE session proposal

Dee,

It was great to see you at RSA.  Based on our discussion, I drafted the attached proposal for an OASIS panel in the "NIEM as a Standards-based Approach" track at the NIEM National Training Event .  I would be happy to represent LegalXML and/or be the moderator.  Could you help me recruit panelists from the eGov, Emergency Interoperability and/or WS-I Member Sections?

Jim Harris also has an idea for another presentation related to how the NIEM Service Specification guidelines could be used to promote court e-filing interoperability.  I don't see any reason we can't submit both presentation proposals.

As a reminder, proposals are due March 1.

  Thanks,

James E. Cabral Jr., Senior Manager
MTG Management Consultants, L.L.C.
1111 Third Avenue, Suite 3010
Seattle, Washington 98101-3292
www.mtgmc.com
(206) 442-5010 Phone
(502) 509-4532 Mobile
(206) 442-5011 Fax
jcabral@mtgmc.com

Helping our clients make a difference in the lives of the people they serve.

The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material.  If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from any computer.

NIEM_CallForPresentations .pdf