tgf message

Subject: RE: Issue 10 - Conceptual - Focus of Responsibility/Accountability - open

Title: New Issue - Conceptual - Focus of Responsibility

Hi Peter,

                I happy with your rewording of line 680.

I agree that the bullet starting at line 690 is about broader sponsorship. However, whilst reading through, it was at this point that I thought about some of the issues of depth of buy in. It is relatively easy for any organisation to adopt an approach but far harder to get practitioners throughout it to actually apply the espoused practices. I think that this is something that the TGF outputs need to address and the version of the onion diagram that you had provided earlier seemed to me to play into this space.

Perhaps this isn’t the right place (in the document) to raise this concern.

I’m certainly happy to talk further  about this. If you feel it appropriate, we could discuss a little during the call later this week. I can make the line available a little before or after the time set aside for that call  for an offline discussion or we can start the ball rolling via email – whichever you prefer.

Regards

Nig

Nig Greenaway

Government Division

FUJITSU SERVICES

Lovelace Road, Bracknell, Berkshire, RG12 8SN

Tel: +44 (0) 843 354 5637 Internal: 7302 5637

Mob : +44 (0) 7867 833147 Internal: 7383 3147

E-mail: nig.greenaway@uk.fujitsu.com
Web: http://uk.fujitsu.com

Fujitsu Services Limited, Registered in England no 96056, Registered Office 22 Baker Street, London, W1U 3BW

This e-mail is only for the use of its intended recipient. Its contents are subject to a duty of confidence and may be privileged. Fujitsu Services does not guarantee that this e-mail has not been intercepted and amended or that it is virus-free.