tgf message

Subject: RE: [tgf] Issue 4 - RFI - Reference to existing/other standards and frameworks in TGF

Hi Peter,

                I agree that the EIF should be referenced.

I suggest that we don’t reference the UK e-GIF (unless its to say that it was the first and others have built upon it) as it is horribly out of date. There is a public standards survey that aims to agree/refine an updated set of standards that government has built  being currently undertaken and a draft document that will replace the ‘policy’ part of the e-GIF has been drafted and is awaiting ministerial approval (and probably a public consultation).

Regards

Nig

Nig Greenaway

Government Division

FUJITSU SERVICES

Lovelace Road, Bracknell, Berkshire, RG12 8SN

Tel: +44 (0) 843 354 5637 Internal: 7302 5637

Mob : +44 (0) 7867 833147 Internal: 7383 3147

E-mail: nig.greenaway@uk.fujitsu.com
Web: http://uk.fujitsu.com

Fujitsu Services Limited, Registered in England no 96056, Registered Office 22 Baker Street, London, W1U 3BW

This e-mail is only for the use of its intended recipient. Its contents are subject to a duty of confidence and may be privileged. Fujitsu Services does not guarantee that this e-mail has not been intercepted and amended or that it is virus-free.