tgf message

Subject: A thought on steps forward

Hi Folks,

As we further define our work products, I believe that we must a common vision for:

·         How they will be used by government leaders and their change agents.

·         What is the real world benefit of conforming to our standard(s).

Over the weekend, I considered the use of the framework for the creation of a Health Insurance Exchange Program (HIEP) for one of the states here in the US.  It does give a jump start to the planning and development.  The framework is comprehensive and the models provide patterns for discussion and activities in that type of project.

I haven’t yet grasped the value of ensuring that such a program conforms with a TGF standard.   Should I expect to hear the Secretary say, “We have made our HIEP TGF conformant, enabling us to _______________ as we take this program forward”?  I am unsure how we fill in that blank.  It seems that our work products be structured to address that.

Am I heading down the right path?

Joe

Joe Wheeler

MTG Management Consultants, L.L.C.

www.mtgmc.com

(206) 442-5010 Phone

(206) 849-7772 Mobile

Helping our clients make a difference in the lives of the people they serve.

The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material.  If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from any computer.