tgf message

Subject: Working Draft as approved as Committee Note Draft

Hi:

Attached you will find two views of the draft as approved today:

-          A clean PDF will all changes incorporated

-          A PDF with track changes of all changes since Working Draft 01

This is for information only and is not the formal text (so, please do not cite, distribute, or reference) – if there are any issues, please let me know immediately. However, this document has now been approved by the TC, so all new issues will be logged in our Issues List and reported to the TC.

To recap for those not on the call, we voted to approve Working Draft 02 with the following changes:

Lines 241 and 275 – CSF diagram updated from ‘Do-Ability’ to ‘Achievable Delivery’;

Lines 432 and 1332 – change ‘Channel Management’ to ‘Channel Transformation’;

Line 1210 – remove line and comment regarding reference to IDM standards;

Line 1301 – change ‘Web 2.0 technologies’ to ‘technologies’;

Line 1466 – change ‘TGF Channel Management’ to ‘TGF Technology Management’;

Add names of editors;

Add names of TC members to list in Acknowledgements.

I have also numbered the figures, consistent with the template requirements.

The formal, published, versions of the document – the Committee Note Draft – will be published in .doc, .docx, .odt, and .pdf formats by OASIS staff in the coming days and the TC will be duly notified when that is so, together with the publicly citable and reference-able URL.

Thanks to everyone for the sterling work on making this happen – we’ve set ourselves a high standard of work to follow!

Best regards,

Peter

Peter F Brown

Independent Consultant

Transforming our Relationships with Information Technologies

Web         www.peterfbrown.com

Blog          pensivepeter.wordpress.com

LinkedIn  www.linkedin.com/in/pensivepeter

Twitter     @pensivepeter

P.O. Box 49719, Los Angeles, CA 90049, USA

Tel: +1.310.694.2278

TGF-Primer-v1.0-wd03-WithTrackedChanges.pdf

TGF-Primer-v1.0-wd03-CLEAN.pdf