tgf message

Subject: RE: A thought on steps forward

..enabling us to ''deliver a one stop shop' by putting customers at the center of everything we do' as we take the program forward.

From: Joseph D. Wheeler [mailto:jdw@mtgmc.com]
Sent: Friday, 18 March 2011 8:00 a.m.
To: TGF TC List
Subject: [tgf] A thought on steps forward

Hi Folks,

As we further define our work products, I believe that we must a common vision for:

·         How they will be used by government leaders and their change agents.

·         What is the real world benefit of conforming to our standard(s).

Over the weekend, I considered the use of the framework for the creation of a Health Insurance Exchange Program (HIEP) for one of the states here in the US.  It does give a jump start to the planning and development.  The framework is comprehensive and the models provide patterns for discussion and activities in that type of project.

I haven’t yet grasped the value of ensuring that such a program conforms with a TGF standard.   Should I expect to hear the Secretary say, “We have made our HIEP TGF conformant, enabling us to _______________ as we take this program forward”?  I am unsure how we fill in that blank.  It seems that our work products be structured to address that.

Am I heading down the right path?

Joe

Joe Wheeler

MTG Management Consultants, L.L.C.

www.mtgmc.com

(206) 442-5010 Phone

(206) 849-7772 Mobile

Helping our clients make a difference in the lives of the people they serve.

The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material.  If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from any computer.

====
CAUTION:  This email message and any attachments contain information that may be confidential and may be LEGALLY PRIVILEGED. If you are not the intended recipient, any use, disclosure or copying of this message or attachments is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email message in error please notify us immediately and erase all copies of the message and attachments. Thank you.
====