tgf message

Subject: ICEGOV CONFERENCE

After my presentation at the tGov workshop yesterday in Brunel University I was approached by Theresa Pardo, the Chair of the next ICEGOV Conference in Estonia in September, saying you must attend my conference and make a presentation.  Theresa is the Director of Technology in Government at the University of Albany and seems to be very well connected within the USA Federal Government so could be a very useful ally.  I’ve asked her to join our TC.

With respect to her request to present at this conference, is anyone able to attend on behalf of the TC?  Full details are at www.icegov.org.  There is a call for papers and the deadline is mid-April.  Happy to assist with preparing the submission and probably could use the one I did for the Brunel Uni workshop.  Usual problem though of having to pay your own way though.  Would be good if we could get someone there as Theresa was very taken with our work and so the benefits of attending could be very good.

Regards

John Borras

Chair OASIS TGF Technical Committee

m. +(0)44 7976 157745