tgf message

Subject: RE: [tgf] Request for comments on UK Information Infrastructre paper.

Title: Request for comments on UK Information Infrastructre paper.

Nig:

Some comments attached using Tracked changes in the doc file.

What is the timeline for this document? I notice the draft is from June last year and there is no indication of a deadline for comments, etc. This would be useful to know whether further details are possible/desired in the timeframe imparted.

Cheers,

Peter

From: Greenaway Nigel [mailto:Nig.Greenaway@uk.fujitsu.com]
Sent: Tuesday, 29 March, 2011 04:42
To: TGF TC List

Hi All,

        Some time back I circulated the attached paper for UK Government as part of one of our debates on the primer:-

                        <<20101117 - Infrastructure Requirements for UK Public Sector Information Architecture.doc>>

The authors were happy for it to be shared with you and are now asking for comments on the paper, so I would appreciate it if you could let me know what you think of it and any suggestions for its improvement

TIA

Nig

Nig Greenaway

Government Division

FUJITSU

Lovelace Road, Bracknell, Berkshire, RG12 8SN

Tel: +44 (0) 843 354 5637 Internal: 7302 5637

Mob : +44 (0) 7867 833147 Internal: 7383 3147

E-mail: nig.greenaway@uk.fujitsu.com
Web: http://uk.fujitsu.com

20110329 - InfrastructureRequirements for UK Public Sector Information Architecture -comment_peter@peterfbrown.com.doc