tgf message

Subject: RE: [tgf] RE: [FWD: RE: RE: [XMLWG] Transformational Government Framework Primer Version 1.0 has been published as an approved OASIS Committee Note]

Hi All,

I would like to understand more about the synergy(ies) that is foreseen here. I can understand (I think) how a particular administration could document a TGF plan using StratML and can see that could have some benefit for them and, if they elect to use the StratML portal, the possibility of some comparison between different TGF activities. However, this seems to me to be more a matter for them than OASIS. Also the fact that they will all have different start points, objectives, tactics, etc means that any ‘standard’ plan would need a lot of customisation to fit a given situation.

Perhaps we could have a presentation on this topic at a future TGF TC meeting?

Regards

Nig

Nig Greenaway

Government Division

FUJITSU

Lovelace Road, Bracknell, Berkshire, RG12 8SN

Tel: +44 (0) 843 354 5637 Internal: 7302 5637

Mob : +44 (0) 7867 833147 Internal: 7383 3147

E-mail: nig.greenaway@uk.fujitsu.com