tgf message

Subject: RE:[tgf] OASIS TGF TC MEETING 21 APRIL - PAPERS

John,

There nobody on the meeting. Is it ligical

Regards

Arnaud
-----"John Borras" <johnaborras@yahoo.co.uk> a écrit : -----

A : <tgf@lists.oasis-open.org>
De : "John Borras" <johnaborras@yahoo.co.uk>
Date : 14/04/2011 11:01
Objet : [tgf] OASIS TGF TC MEETING 21 APRIL - PAPERS

Please find attached the papers for our TC call next week.  If anyone has any other items they would like included on the agenda please let me know.

Peter will be posting the necessary papers for agenda items 4 and 5 before the meeting.

We’ll be using Microsoft’s conference call facilities for this meeting and the numbers are included in the attached.

A note of any absences would be appreciated before the meeting please.

Regards

John Borras

Chair OASIS TGF Technical Committee

m. +(0)44 7976 157745