tgf message

Subject: My apologies for missing the meeting

Cheers All,
My apologies for missing the meeting. I was stuck on a call with PIC relted work until a few minutes ago. My hopes are that the call we had yesterday (Where John and Oliver attended) covered most of the issues on the remaining issues list that are attributed to me.  John are we good?

Regards,
Ted Haas
Standards Coordinator UNSPSC
www.unspsc.org