tgf message

Subject: Head count for Brussels and Berlin

Hi:

Could you please let me know asap and by return of mail whether you (or, in the case of OASIS organisational members, someone else from your organisation) will be joining us:

-          On Tuesday morning, 3rd May in Brussels for the ‘OASIS eGov Breakfast Seminar’ with officials from the European Commission and European Parliament;

-          On Wednesday early evening, 4th May in Berlin, for drinks with the OASIS Board and representatives from German government and IT industry

-          On Thursday morning, 5th May, for the OASIS Board meeting session where John Borras will present the work of the eGov Member Section

This will help me plan in more detail as regards final numbers.

In addition, please use the registration form online for the Tuesday morning meeting if you are coming:

https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/2011egovbrussels/register_contact.php

Best regards,

Peter

Peter F Brown

Independent Consultant

Transforming our Relationships with Information Technologies

www.peterfbrown.com

P.O. Box 49719, Los Angeles, CA 90049, USA

Tel: +1.310.694.2278

Member of:

Follow me: