tgf message

Subject: RE: OASIS Transformational Government Framework Primer Version 1.0

Cheers for this Nig.

<< but note that K isn’t keen on the introductory material. This strikes me as another reason for expediting our business case. >>

+1 to that

<<The point about eServices is interesting (defensive?) and perhaps something that we should consider as part of that exercise as well – we need to ensure that we don’t turn people off who are proud of what they have managed to achieve.>>

+1 , but does K 'get it'? Has she read it closely enough to absorb what it *actually* says? But if on a quick skim, K has not picked up the vital point that it is *not* about how many eServices you might've put up online, then that means we are not emphasising the rationale strongly enough.

The reference to Territory, suggests Northern Territories (state) to me, which may be one that has had less exposure to the TG concepts..

Cheers

Colin