tgf message

Subject: RE: [tgf] Diaries locking in for May..

I think you should be officially nominated as TGF Ambassador At Large…

No problem for teleconferences from my office in LA – as long as you pick up lunch ;-)

And don’t forget the TC meeting on Thursday, 19th

Peter

From: Colin Wallis [mailto:Colin.Wallis@dia.govt.nz]
Sent: 03 May 2011 06:24
To: TGF TC List
Subject: [tgf] Diaries locking in for May..

Just a quick note to the list and others to confirm who I I'm meeting up with in Europe/UK US in May.

So I'm in Munich participating in the EIC Conference 9-13th, where I'll catch up with Gershon

I'm in Berlin Mon 16th to Weds 18th for the Kantara F2F meetings, where I may meet up with Gershon again, along with other Kantara members Tim Cole, Keith Uber from Ubisecure in Finland, Fulup Ar Foll still at Oracle, Rainer Hörbe from Kismed Austria, Patrick Curry from the UK, Trent Adam ISOC, a bunch of Telco folks from Orange, DT, Ericsson and a bunch of American based folks Don Thibeau, John Bradley, Mathew Gardiner you may know…just if any of these names are familiar I can save you a LinkedIn look-up and can pass regards, debrief afterwards etc etc

I'm in the UK Thurs 16th to Weds 25th, seeing Chris on Friday 17th, Ian Mc Cluggage at the Cab Office on Tuesday 24th am and Iain Henderson from Mydex (some of you may know him) on Tues pm.

I fly to LA on Weds 25th pm and catch up with Peter that night and for the 26th (stuffed with a.m. teleconferences - I hope your internet connection can stand up to both of us Peter!)

OK, so if anyone sees value in a catch up and can work it into the current plan, 'I'm yours' as the song goes..

Cheers

Colin

Colin Wallis

Authentication Standards Manager, Government Technology Services

Department of Internal Affairs, New Zealand Government

109 Featherston Street, PO Box 805, Wellington 6140

New Zealand

t: +64 4 463 1337

m: +64 27 244 7135

Alternative email: colin_wallis@hotmail.com

====
CAUTION:  This email message and any attachments contain information that may be confidential and may be LEGALLY PRIVILEGED. If you are not the intended recipient, any use, disclosure or copying of this message or attachments is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email message in error please notify us immediately and erase all copies of the message and attachments. Thank you.
====