tgf message

Subject: RE: [tgf] TGF Pattern Language - draft for discussion

Peter

I'm afraid I'm travelling today. I'll be in the air for the call so will have to miss that. I'll try to download the paper and send comments ahead of that if I can.

Chris Parker
Managing Partner, CS Transform
+44 7951 754060

From: Peter F Brown <peter@peterfbrown.com>
Sent: 24 May 2011 01:44
To: TGF TC List <tgf@lists.oasis-open.org>
Subject: [tgf] TGF Pattern Language - draft for discussion

Hi,

We will meet tomorrow, 24 May at 09.00 Pacific to discuss the pattern language draft and tasks.

The draft is available at:

http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/tgf/download.php/42269/TGF-PL-v1%200-wd01.doc

I’ll go through the document tomorrow, explain the structure and conventions, and look at a couple of specific patterns as examples for methodology.

We should then identify who will be able to work on which sections.

Some methodology questions for tomorrow:

-          Pattern names: should they all be expressed in the imperative?

-          Possible additional patterns

o   Diagrams also indicate “sub-points” – which ones are also patterns? Some highlighted already

o   In text of some patterns, there is an implication of other patterns that are needed.

All the best,

Peter

Peter F Brown

Independent Consultant

Transforming our Relationships with Information Technologies

www.peterfbrown.com

P.O. Box 49719, Los Angeles, CA 90049, USA

Tel: +1.310.694.2278

Member of:

Follow me: